The BPO is the outsourcing of a business process of the company, which normally is not part of their "core business". The partwork performs accounting services, tax calculation routines of the tax department, payroll and personnel, routines financial officer, controller and other services of an organization.
Strategic Benefits of BPO
- Focus on "core business", leaving the execution of processes supporting the partwork;
- Increased efficiency and continuous improvement in the implementation of these processes;
- Release internal resources to strategic issues;
- Decrease in investments in capital and training in the implementation of these processes;
- High quality financial information;
- Control and reduce operating costs;
- Smaller physical footprint;
- Less overhead to the company HR;
- Guarantee of expertise, knowledge and advice in critical activities such as tax assessment or accounting closings;
- Reduced risk of critical activities due to quality control and process management (ISO 9001) made by partwork;
- Reduced costs due to the competitiveness of the proposed partwork services.
Why should I outsource?
- The administration spends much time with fi nancial and administrative matters;
- It has a template specialization by activity;
- Allocate employees prepared for each type of activity and ensures security due to segregation of duties;
- There diffi culty in attracting and retaining quality staff;
- Business processes are aware inefficiency;
- The technology used is outdated or no plans to replace or upgrade;
- Need for special reports and access to specialized resources;
- The organization plans to strategic changes, acquisitions or mergers.
Accounting Consulting - Accounting Monthly
Bookkeeping of accounting, organization and processing of documents books, according to standards and current legislation, preparation of trial balances, balance sheets, management reporting and business orientation.
Bookkeeping tax books, processing of ancillary obligations, managing information for better decision making and review of past periods to obtain credits to be offset in winning tax calculations.
Department of Personnel Consulting
Preparation of payroll management, labor and social security obligations, benefits and control provisions.
Preparation of management reports based on accounting and administrative information to company decision-making, assistance in preparing the Budget, Forecast, Cash Flow and other tools for administration.