The BPO is the outsourcing of a business process of the company, which normally is not part of their “core business”. Our company performs accounting services, tax calculation, routines of the tax department, payroll and personnel, financial office routines, controlling and other services.
BPO and its Strategic Benefits
- Focus on “core business”, leaving the execution of other processes to specialized companies;
- Increased efficiency and continuous improvement in the implementation of these processes;
- Availability of internal resources for strategic purposes;
- Reduction of costs and investments in training and execution of such processes;
- High quality financial information;
- Control and reduce operating costs;
- A considerable increase of the physical space;
- No overload for the Human Resources department;
- Guarantee of expertise, knowledge and advice in critical activities such as tax assessment or accounting closings;
- Reduced risk of critical activities due to quality control and process management (ISO 9001) done by Partwork;
- Reduced costs due to the competitiveness of the services provided by Partwork.
Why should I outsource?
- The administration spends too much time with financial and administrative matters;
- It has a template specialization by activity;
- Allocate employees prepared for each type of activity and ensures security due to designation of duties;
- The difficulty in acquiring and keeping a high quality staff;
- Inefficient business processes;
- The technology used is outdated or there are no plans to replace or upgrade it;
- Need for special reports and access to specialized resources;
- The organization plans to make strategic changes, acquisitions or merge processes.
Accounting Consulting – Monthly
Accounting bookkeeping, processing and organizing documents according to standards and legislation, preparation of trial balances, balance sheets, management reporting and business orientation.
Bookkeeping tax books, processing of acessory obligations, information management to improve decision making processes and past periods reviewing to gather credits to be compensated in expiring tax calculations.
Personal Department Consulting
Preparation of payroll management, labor and social security obligations, benefits and provisions control.
Preparation of management reports based on accounting and administrative information for company decision-making, assistance in preparing the Budget, Forecast, Cash Flow and other tools for administration.